Many companies are facing profitability challenges in today’s dynamic and increasingly competitive environment. The struggle for a competitive edge requires constant change and adaptation.
Have you ever wondered:
- How much of a premium you can charge for your product or service?
- How to improve revenue and profit by down- or upsizing SKUs, by dropping or adding the SKUs?
- How to add value to your product or service by introducing new features?
Winning with Product and Pricing Strategies
On Wednesday the 11th of October Kantar TNS is hosting the event 'Winning with Product and Pricing Strategies', during which global and local experts from Kantar TNS will share with you:
- The latest thinking on context-led, intelligent and self-learning interviews for better and more predictive data
- Cases where research has helped to guide successful pricing strategies and product optimization
- A powerful decision support system to predict business impact so as to optimize revenue and profit
Date & time: 11th of October, 14.00 till 17.30, including drinks.
Location: The event will be held at Kantar TNS, Grote Bickerstraat 74, Amsterdam
Read on to find out more about the program and speakers of the event. You can already register here if you don't want to miss this event.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Frans van der Horst
Senior Client & IPD Director
t 06 483 14 070
t 06 113 86 193