Intership EU data protection law
NIPO develops survey solutions for professional market researchers. Our expertise in software development coupled with many years of experience in the research industry means we are best placed to help specialized research agencies and teams to resolve challenges in automation and fieldwork. With over 20 years of experience, 250+ customers, more than 200,000 users and over 20 million completed interviews annually, NIPO supports tens of thousands research projects around the world every year.
We have offices in Madrid, Hong Kong and Buenos Aires, but our main activities are located in our Amsterdam office. Our 50 people staff are highly passionate experts in market research methodologies and software technologies. But they are also motor bikers, pet owners, family people and occasional beer lovers.
Our solutions are fully cloud based and hosted from various Microsoft Azure data centers around the world. With the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation, a lot will change for us and for our clients. We believe this is an area where we should outsmart the competition and we are recruiting
two enthusiastic interns
who will help us prepare for the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
As part of your internship you will work with our sales, support, and product teams to identify what data we store for our business as
well as for our clients and translate that to internal actions and customer advise around GDPR compliance.
Regarding our business we expect you to:
- Identify which data we store, why we store it and how we store or process it.
- Write a comprehensive document that can be used when engaging with an auditor.
- Define actions for us to take to improve compliance.
This involves data we store in our CRM system, finance systems, support systems, on our website, local HR systems, etcetera.
Regarding the cloud based data collection service we offer to clients we expect you to:
- Define actions for us to take to improve compliance of our clients with GDPR
- Help create a GDPR toolkit for our customers related to our Nfield data collection product that explains them
- What they must do to be GDPR complaint for their data collection;
- What Nfield already takes care of;
- How Nfield does that.
This involves data we store in our cloud based data collection platforms and the actions our clients can take to manage that data.
This is what we expect you to bring to the table:
- HBO or University level bachelor with focus on legal and business
- Good understanding of English language, both verbal and written
- Analytical self-starter who likes to work in teams but is also able to work independently
- Likes to write
- Is not easily impacted by stress or tight deadlines
- Available for 3 to 5 days per week for 4 to 6 months
- Start date from September/October
Why choose for NIPO?
- We are a small team that makes a big product that is used by leading market research agencies around the globe. This is reflected in our office with staff originating from 11 different nationalities.
- You can make a difference. You will be working on something that is important for our company; the results of your internship will be used to drive our business forward.
- Our offices are located very close to Amsterdam Central station and can be reached very well by public transport or car (own parking space).
- We have a great set of people that love to work on our business success. During the internship you will get to work with many of them. You will be assigned a mentor that will help you make the best out of your time at NIPO.
- You will receive a compensation of 450,- EUR per month based on 38,75-hour work week.
Want to know more?
Contact Kalina at our HR team: Kalina Hoogendonk: 020-5225991 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Heb je interesse in de functie van Intership EU data protection law vul dan voor 30-9-2017 het online sollicitatieformulier in.