Learning & Development Coordinator (1,0 fte)
As Learning & Development Coordinator you will be primarily responsible for delivering cross Operating Brand, Learning & Leadership priorities within the region Benelux to support the business in delivering growth. In this new role you have dual reporting lines, one into the Area Talent & Learning Leader (Kantar Centre of Expertise) and one into the local HR Director.
You will work closely with the Learning & Leadership CoE teams, the local HR team and senior managers of Operating Brands like Kantar TNS, Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar Vermeer and Nipo Software. Areas of focus will include successful logistical management and delivery of learning programs, events and skill development activities, within the region. You will act as a local advocate for the CoE in building a learning culture for Kantar.
Key areas and responsibility
- Acts as a champion for Learning & Leadership – communicating strategies, capabilities, programmes/services available across HR, to the business and to learners;
- Explores and understands the developmental needs of the Operating Brands;
- Advising the HR Community on Learning programmes, solutions and tools available from the CoE;
- Partnering with the local HR team to deliver Learning and Leadership initiatives for the Benelux;
- Implements & monitors Learning & Leadership CoE services to support the delivery of business objectives in line with the agreed people plan;
- Coordinates & deploys activities to ensure successful delivery of events (logistics, event management, instructors and facilitators) – “localising”, translating and facilitating learning interventions as required to maximise the learning impact for the region;
- Assesses impact and value of Learning – identifies and escalates needs/issues/opportunities;
- Uses HR and Talent/Learning analytics to influence change initiatives at a tactical level.
- At least five years of HR experience preferably in a dynamic international working environment, of which at least two years in the field of Learning & Development;
- A completed master’s degree;
- Strong event coordination, program management and learning delivery and facilitation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and partner effectively as part of a team and build relationships;
- Ability to integrate international and local needs and interests;
- Fluent language skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken), French is favorable and strong communication skills;
- Is willing to possibly expand the scope of this role beyond the Benelux region.
- A position in an inspiring, international and informal working environment within a leading organization;
- A great amount of responsibility and plenty of room to develop initiatives.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact:
t +31 20 - 5225959
Heb je interesse in de functie van Learning & Development Coordinator (1,0 fte) vul dan voor 2-4-2017 het online sollicitatieformulier in.